Sit Strong - Deskercise! Posture Balance is a portable ergonomic balance seat with an unstable seating surface that activates your muscles. On the seat, you improve your posture, mobility, balance and strength while you work. Use only 15-30 minutes at a time for a stronger torso muscle. The balance seat is similar to a Pilates ball but is much more unstable to strengthen your torso and has a more discreet style for the office.
- Improves posture, mobility and strength.
- For you who want to activate your muscles while you work or study.
- Application time: 15-30 minutes at a time.
- Provides ergonomic seating but the focus is on training the torso strength.
- Exercise guide comes with the balance ball.
- Place the balance seat on any stool, armchair, chair or sofa. Posture Balance is not dependent on the surface layer.
- Material: MDF wooden board, soft seat of polyester and cotton, rubber and steel.
Posture Balance balance seat - For better ergonomics and a strong posture
Posture Balance is a balance seat that encourages low-intensity training that strengthens the torso and posture while you do other things. It is perfect for use for a while in the home office or to activate you in the office landscape. On the balance seat, you improve your mobility, balance, strength and posture. An opportunity to sit stronger - Deskercise! Note that a good posture deepens breathing, which improves your concentration and productivity.
Ergonomically active sitting
- Posture Balance has a similar function as a pilates ball. The advantages of the balance seat are that you can lean towards an outer position on the side to extend your back. It is also more unstable, which contributes to more torso training during use and that it takes up less space than a Pilates ball.
- Place the balance seat on any stool, armchair, chair or sofa. Posture Balance is not dependent on the surface layer. Just make sure that the chair does not move and be prepared that the balance seat is very unstable.
- Make sure to sit in the middle of the seat so you get optimal training and ergonomic sitting.
How do I train my posture on Posture Balance?
The balance seat is for strengthening the torso muscles. When you sit on the seat, you need to have a tension in the torso to sit firmly. On the balance seat, it feels natural with a slow and strengthening movement exercise by tilting the seat back and forth and sideways, which both works with muscles and provides mobility. For additional challenge, you can also choose to lift one leg at a time, bent or straight, and try to maintain balance. A strong torso helps you to unconsciously maintain a good posture.
Use the balance seat
Posture Balance tilts the pelvis, which makes you sit on the seat legs, which helps the spine to get its natural S-curvature. You also get an angle in the hip that is more than 90 degrees which increases the circulation in the hip.
A few times a day, sit on the Posture Balance and do exercises to strengthen the torso and lower back:
- Lift the right leg - try to sit completely stable
- Lift left leg - try to sit completely stable
- Swing right to left, front and back to increase hip mobility
- Stretch the side by tilting the seat and extending the arm. Increase mobility and blood circulation by continuously moving the seat.
- Super difficult: Lift both legs at the same time!