Posture Tape Star is a specially developed kinesio tape cut to shape for the lumbar spine that relieves muscle pain, prevents injuries and accelerates recovery. The function and shape of the kinesio tape increases blood circulation and thereby relieves and prevents pain.
- Can be used 3 - 5 days
- Star shape - specially designed for the lumbar spine
- Treating tape that is similar to the properties of the skin
- Easy to apply
- Material: Latex-free, hyperallergenic, moisture-absorbing kinesio tape
- Comes in 3-pack
Posture Star - Shaped kinesio tape for the lumbar spine
Shaped kinesio tape unique to the lumbar spine in the shape of a star. The kinesio tape provides natural pain relief as the tape technique lifts the skin, which locally increases blood circulation, relieves pain in tired and sore muscles and provides a faster recovery. This pre-cut shape is best suited for the lumbar spine and for low back pain.
- Treated tape that can be worn on the skin for several days
- Completely free of latex
- Hypoallergenic, the tape does not contain any allergenic substances.
- Similar to the properties of the skin
Easy to apply
The kinesio tape is easy to apply. You do not have to be a physiotherapist or a professional practitioner.
Attach the kinesio tape bent forward for pain relief and increased blood circulation, and with a straight back for better posture.
2. Rub the tape against the skin so that it really fits.
3. Slowly pull off the cover when attaching the kinesio tape to the back.
4. Kinesio tape increases blood circulation in an area by lifting the skin.
5. The kinesio tape stays on the skin for about 3-5 days. You can shower with the tape.
What is Chinese Tape?
Kinesio tape was invented by Kenzo Kase in the 70's to create a tape that had similar properties to the skin.
Kinesio tape is mainly used in connection with rehabilitation and for tenderness in muscles and tendons, where the tape provides extra support and stability without affecting movement patterns or blood circulation. The kinesio tape is also used as an injury prevention method, as the tape can be used to hold joints in place so that harmful and extreme positions are avoided. It is common to mix kinesio tape with the so-called sports tape, which is only used to stabilize or provide support. This type of tape - unlike kinesio tape - often gives undesirable side effects such as blood circulation and the circulation of other fluids.